-
January 10th, 2006, 06:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi all,
I got some things in for my DD's party, and I thought I would share my thoughts.
The Doll Party Favors are really cute and I think they will add a lot to the girl/doll party experience. Worth the price. [img]smile.gif[/img]
The Doll Balloons are also cute. I was on the fence about ordering them, because I think they are priced too high. They really should be $1.00 each, instead of $2.00. I went ahead and got them because I am not spending a lot on the party in general, and because I had a 10% off code.
The Doll Treat Seat is a huge disappointment! [img]frown.gif[/img] At first I was thrilled because the colors are much brighter in person, and the seat is so cute! BUT... it is much smaller than the seats they use in the AGP restaurants and it will not work at any of my tables, or even my kitchen "bar". The little arms that hold the seat to the table are so short, that they absolutely will not close around the countertop when a doll is seated. [img]frown.gif[/img] And, because the doll's knees do not bend, the seats will not work at ANY table that has the wood piece dropped down under the flat top (sorry, I don't know what this is called, but all tables have them except for plain, flat tables like they use in schools).
I am bummed about this, because I thought it would be so cute to have all the girls and dolls around the table. I was even considering pruchasing enough for all 6 girls to have one as a party favor (again, because the at-home sleepover is not costing much overall).
Bummer. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Jamie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks